Rampage Jackson on Leaving The UFC, Teixeira Respect, Female Reporters + Awkward BJJ Positions – Videos
MMA H.E.A.T.'s Karyn Bryant sits down with former UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and hears what he has to say about his fight with Glover Teixeira, which took place three days earlier at the UFC on FOX 6 event on January 26th, 2013. Rampage didn't have the chance to do a post-fight interview on the broadcast, so he takes this opportunity to speak to his fans after what may have been his last fight inside the UFC's octagon. Rampage lets us know why he wants to leave the organization, what he'd like to do if he does depart and what some of his highlight moments were while he fought for the UFC. He also gives his thoughts on Glover Teixeira, his career in movies, his evolution as a fighter, his affinity for female reporters and his distaste for certain Jiu Jitsu positions.
// JUMP TO SECTIONS IN THE VIDEO \
* Farewell to the UFC: 0:26
* The Good Times in the UFC: 16:48
* Glover Teixeira: 20:05
* I Like My Women… : 28:00
* The Motorboat Incident: 29:48
* The Problem with Jiu Jitsu: 38:40
Be sure to visit http://www.MMAHEAT.com for more interviews and MMA content.
Nós falamos Português!
* We're on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow MMAHEAT on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow Karyn on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
© 2013, MMA Spark!. All rights reserved.Share